Industrial and Detail Brushes
- Twisted-in-wire with pointed end spoke brush for any hard to reach auto detailing.
- Plastic toothbrush style handle, designed with hand grips, and bent to allow knuckle room and prevent hand scraping .
- All-purpose toothbrush-style, bent for knuckle protection. This standard tool is the basic brush for every tool kit.
- Large industrial brushes with 7-1/8” x 2-1/4” hardwood handles, densely filled. The shorter 1/4” trim length is stiffer for tougher scrubbing ability. The metal filled brushes are very effective at cleaning and deburring metal parts, as well as removing residue, metal filings, paint and coatings.
- Single spiral, single-stem Nylon or Horse hair, with ring handle.
- Heavy duty hand-held wire scratch brush. Steel scraper at end scrapes up stubborn debris. 11” overall length.
- Long, slightly curved hardwood or plastic handle with 3 or 4 rows, densely filled with even trim for uniform cleaning.